Interview by author and poet Leslie Tate

 Recently, I was interviewed by author and poet Leslie Tate.

Leslie has done an excellent job sharing my journey into sustainability: how it started with a personal challenge in 2019, leading to my focus on practical, planet-friendly solutions and influencing policy at an international level.

Also, Leslie shows how my background in cybersecurity and my analytical skills allow me to excel in both digital security and environmental sustainability and how I manage to communicate complex scientific ideas in a clear and engaging way through my writing and public speaking, inspiring individuals to take actionable steps toward a healthier planet.

Read the wonderful interview here: https://leslietate.com/2024/10/14/a-passion-for-sustainability/



Comments