Lets use knowledge and skills for the good!

Lets use knowledge and skills for the good!

Everyone of us has a huge set of knowledge and skills, gathered over many years of life experience. This also means that each of us can decide whether we use these knowledge and skills for the good or not. Just like we decide to use knowledge about friends to invite them to an activity they will enjoy.

I'm using lots of knowledge and skills for the good, for example by:

- using my scientific background and writing and language skills to make science understandable for all of us

- using my knowledge about cyber-security and educational skills to train people without a job to become an expert in this field too

- using my knowledge about how to care well for our planet and personal development skills to inspire others to live more environmentally too

- using my knowledge about proper communication and digital skills to deeply connect with people from all over the world

- using my knowledge about environmental sustainability and IT and my presentation skills to inspire leaders to take action (in the picture, you can see me presenting at the United Nations in Geneva)

What knowledge and skills are you using or would you like to use to make this world a better place?

Please brag in the comments :-)



Comments