Positive feedback

125 days into my 365 Sustainable Decisions Challenge. My experience:
I am really excited as my posts are inspiring people from all around the world! For example:
- UK: “It’s quite amazing what you’re doing! Very good job!”
- USA: “This is really interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing :-)”
- Gibraltar: “I was really pleased when I saw your feed, I've been looking for simple, small changes to share with others & couldn't believe it when I saw so many great ideas in one place! Well done you :-)“
And the good thing is, that there are still 240 days to come, so at least 240 more days to make a difference. 

Comments

  1. It's really nice your list and I will share it online with my friends as well. Keep it up! Now reading the last ones so I am up to date with your challenge :) Madeleine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment