Google calls me "Internet Personality"!

 I’ll admit it: every now and then, I Google my name to see what pops up. (You do it too, right? Be honest 😉) That is why a while ago, I noticed something unexpected: Google labels me as Internet Personality! ✨

At first, I had no idea what that means. But thanks to Google's AI, I now know:

"An "internet personality" on Google generally refers to an individual who has gained significant recognition and fame through their online presence, often through social media or content creation."

✨ How cool is that?!

🌍 To me, this isn't about algorithms or labels. It shows that the work I put out into the world makes a difference and that sharing knowledge, stories, and ideas really can create ripples of impact.

📗 And I will keep going: I just handed in a new book proposal to Springer Nature!



Comments