Why I’ve decided to take a break from online environmental advocacy

While currently Southern Germany is experiencing floods, the importance of taking action toward a healthier planet becomes clear right in front of my eyes.

While the critical situation is happening here, I don’t need this reminder of the importance of living more environmentally friendly: since 2019, I have - every single day - made a positive difference, not only in my own life but also in others’ lives. And still, I've decided to pause my online environmental advocacy.

Why? The brief answer: to be able to do more. And importantly, I won’t pause all my activities, only my online activities. Before I explain more, I’ll share how it all started and where I’m at now.

Continue reading:

https://medium.com/@ErlijnG/why-im-taking-a-break-from-online-environmental-advocacy-d49e200164fb?sk=6ca4728aee0f8f16fe5b71edc7781673

As I’m not sure yet how long my pause will need to be (at least until the end of August 2024), I have shared loads of resources in the article you can look at in the meantime.

Take care and I look forward to being back as soon as possible!

Comments